Our Commitment to Privacy
Who we are
How and why we obtain and use personal information
We collect personal information and other information when you use this Website or any of the Services, and when you interact with us or our service providers regarding this Website or any of the Services. Personal information means information about an individual that is collected or maintained for business purposes and by which the individual can be identified. For example, your name, postal and email addresses, and telephone and mobile numbers. Please note that information by which an individual cannot be identified (for example, anonymous, de-identified, or aggregate information) is not considered personal information and therefore is not subject to this policy.
We or our service providers may collect certain information from any of the following sources, and the information may be linked or combined with information from other sources. These sources include:
- You, on forms associated with this Website or any of the Services (for example, name and business contact information);
- You, from your interactions (whether via online or other means) with us or our service providers (for example, communications with customer service staff, information you enter into this Website or when using any of the Services, or when you enroll in our identity authentication services);
- You, regarding your preferences (for example, managing your communication preferences);
- Through the software (e.g., web browsers) and devices that you use to access this Website or any of the Services or other electronic communications from us (for example, device type, browser type, internet protocol address, pages visited on this Website, and time spent on this Website or using the Services);
- Third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf;
- Affiliated companies;
- Publicly available sources; and
- Other sources with your consent
When you use or interact with us via our Website or Services, or interact with us via electronic communications, we (or our service providers on our behalf) may automatically collect technical and navigational and location information, such as device type, browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our Website and Services. Please see the section titled “Cookies and similar technologies” below for a description of the technologies used to automatically collect this information from you. We use this information for a variety of purposes, such as maintaining the security of your session, facilitating site navigation, improving the design and functionality of our digital offerings and electronic communications, and personalizing your experience.
How we use your personal information
We may use the information we or our service providers collect:
- To allow you to use this Website and the Services, and to facilitate and personalize your interactions and experiences with us;
- To service, maintain, and protect your user account associated with this Website or any of the Services, including verifying your identity;
- To obtain your feedback to improve your experience with this Website and Services;
- To respond to inquiries from you and fulfill requests from you;
- For marketing and communication purposes;
- To provide and improve this Website and the Services, and develop, offer, and deliver other products and services;
- For our and other Affiliated Companies’ respective business purposes, such as reporting, planning and analytical purposes, and training and quality control purposes;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent, malicious, or illegal activity, for risk control and mitigation purposes, and to fulfill legal, judicial, contractual, and regulatory requirements;
- In connection with corporate business transactions, such as a merger, joint venture, corporate reorganization, or sale of a business; and
How we protect information about you
We implement and maintain physical, administrative, technical and organizational measures designed to protect personal information; and we regularly adapt these controls to respond to changing requirements and advances in technology.
At Saifr, we restrict access to personal information to those who require it to develop, support, offer and deliver products and services to you and to operate our business.
ThirdParty websites, online service, and content
How we share information about you with our affiliates
We may share information about you, including personal information, with other Fidelity Labs, LLC companies, that are providing services to us, such as administrative, marketing, business, and data processing services.
How we share information about you with third parties
We do not share information we collect about you with unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing their products and services.
We may share certain information with the following entities:
- Unaffiliated service providers and other third parties with which we or other Affiliated Companies have a business relationship;
- Third-party identity verification services for comparison or addition to their databases in order to verify the accuracy of your information and to confirm your identity to comply with applicable anti-money laundering requirements;
- Government agencies, other regulatory bodies, and law enforcement;
- Other organizations conducting research or performing academic or similar activities; and
- Other third parties, as directed by you.
Other organizations as permitted or required by law (for example, for fraud prevention or to respond to a subpoena); The investment firm(s) you are affiliated with. Our unaffiliated service providers and other unaffiliated entities that are performing services for us are obligated to keep the information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide the services specified by us.
Cookies and similar technologies
Advertising on Non-Saifr Digital Offerings
Saifr and these third-party online advertising companies may use the data collected, along with other information we have about you and your Saifr relationships, to serve relevant ads to you. The advertisements may be relevant to your interests, as determined by your activity on Saifr and non-Saifr Websites. These advertisements are known as “interest-based advertisements”. You may opt-out of receiving interest-based advertisements from online advertising companies, including those used by Saifr, by clicking on the AdChoices icon and following the opt-out instructions.
If you generally want to “opt out” of receiving online interest-based advertisements on your internet browser from advertisers and third parties that participate in a self-regulatory programs like the Digital Advertising Alliance DAA program or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), please follow the instructions at WebChoices: Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice Tool for Web US (aboutads.info) and NAI Consumer Opt Out (networkadvertising.org) to place an “opt-out” cookie on your device indicating that you do not want to receive interest-based advertisements. If you want to “opt out” of receiving online interest-based advertisements on mobile devices, please follow the instructions at YourAdChoices.com | AppChoices and Mobile Opt Out – NAI: Network Advertising Initiative (thenai.org).
Connecting with Fidelity Labs on social media platforms